LALITHA (LALITA) SAHASRANAMAM MAI SAHASRANAMA
301) Hrimkaari ह्रींकारी -The syllable Hrim. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 301
Hrim means shame and kaari, doer. One who makes you feel ashamed, of what you are and creates humility.
The Maai Beej Mantra is ” Aim Hrim Klim Sauhoo. ” and in very simple way means as under. Aim is love and devotion to Mother. Hrim means Her lifting Her devotees to a stage, when he begins to feel ashamed of his ingratitude to Mother, of his ignorance, of his relation and treatment to others, of his views and of his crimes, sins, vices, foibles, incapacities, etc., and further raises him to the still higher plane , where his actions and thoughts are up to his ideal. This Grace of being lifted to that higher plane being there, he has an attractivity, which is represented by Klim. Sauhoo, is the finishing perfecting final Grace, which does the final act of perfecting devotee to the finish on personal appearance and relationship. Aim is Mother. Hrim is Mahaalakshmi, Klim is Mahaakali, and Sauhoo is Mahaadurgaa. By repeating “Aim:, one gets love for and from Mother and disinterested devotion. By “Hrim” he gets all wisdom and knowledge and self-control. By “Klim” he gets attractivity, power of subjugating others to his will and Siddhis and Supernatural powers, etc.”Sauhoo” removes all obstructions, destroy all evils and perfects whatever is imperfect.
302) Hrimati ह्रींमती – Possessor and giver of “Hrim”.
Hrim means here that discrimnative intellect, which protects you from such acts, thoughts and desires, as you make you feel ashamed. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 302
303) Hridyaa ह्रद्या – Abiding in the heart. Acting as hearty friends on terms of equality . ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 303
Hridyaa means ‘ She that is in the heart of Her devotees. ‘Hridyaa also means delightful to the heart, there is a delight due to the constant remembrance of Her devotees.
304) Heyopaadeyavarjitaa हेयोपादेयवर्जिता -She has nothing to reject or to accept. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 304
Because She has no fear and no hope.Because She is above the influence of anything , and because She is not imperfect. She is not busy with perfecting Herself. Because none and nothing is attractive or repulsive to Her.Scriptural obligations and prohibitions , except those relating to fundamental universal truths, are not indispensable to one , who has received Mother’s Grace.
305) Raajaraajaarchitaa राजराजेश्वरी – Worshipped by kings of kings, as Manu.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 305
306) Raajni राज्ञी – The supreme queen.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 306
307) Ramyaa रम्या -The beautiful one. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 307
308) Raajiva-lochanaa राजीवलोचना -With eyes like those of deer.
Raajiva राजीव means, “deer, fish, lotus.” ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 308
309) Ranjani रंजनी -Delighting. The name refers to the idea of the mental joy. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 309
310) Ramani रमणी- Gladdener. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 310
The name gives the idea of joy by playing,laughing, and rejoicing
EXTRACT FROM THE BOOK : MOTHER AND MOTHER’S THOUSAND NAMES
AUTHOR : MAI SWARUP MAI MARKAND