LALITHA [ LALITA ] SAHASRANAMAM ललिता सहस्रनाम MAI SAHASRANAMA माई सहस्रनाम
261) Praajnaatmikaa प्राज्ञात्मिका – In the collective form of all jivas in the sleeping state. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 261
After the description of the five states of jivas who are controlled by Avidyaa, five functions of the Supreme Power are described as under.
262) Turyaa तुर्या – State of ecstasy. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 262
She that manages the Turya तुर्या state. Turaya is the state in which the experience called Shuddhavidya शुध्दविद्या , which is the result of discrimination of these (lower ) three states, is acquired and enjoyed.
Though there are different states,. viz., waking, dreaming , and sleeping, real enjoyment only exists only in the fourth one. Jiva जीव in this state is above the notion of the lower three bodies and is stated to have merged in the great causal body.It is the ecstasy in the fourth state, which dripping therefrom and permeating the other three states, animates them and confers enjoyability thereon. In the Turyaa तुर्या state the static knowledge experience and the working of the thinking, feeling and acting (all accumulating to an extinction of the notion of body,etc.) and the enjoyment of bliss, are all of the highest order.
263) Sarvaavasthaavivarjitaa सर्वावस्थाविवर्जिता – Transcending all the states. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 263
This is the fifth state and may be called ” beyond Turyaa तुर्या state.”
The supreme state which is beyond the Turyaa is only to be attained through a firm hold on the Turyaa. When this stage is once reached by a jiva, his physical life by its living itself, becomes a religious observance. His conversation is itself, then, the japa and his dealing with anyone in any manner acts as an elucidation of the knowledge of Self. It is these souls who have reached this stage that have the power of transforming others , even without any upadesh (उपदेश) , on their merely remaining in their atmosphere. In their presence a man is changed and sublimated and his doubts are dispelled without any explanation whatsoever.
264) Srishtikarti सृष्टिकर्त्री – Creator. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 264
265) Brahmarupini ब्रह्मरूपिणी – In the form of Brahma.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 265
266) Goptri गोप्त्री – Protector. ललिता सहस्र नाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 266
267) Govindarupini गोविन्दरूपिणी – In the form of Vishnu विष्णु .ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 267
268) Samhaarini संहारिणी – Destroyer for reconstruction. Samhaara संहार means reducing the universe to atoms or collecting together. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 268
269) Rudrarupini रूद्ररूपिणी – In the form of Mahesh महेश or Rudra रुद्र . ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 269
270) Tirodhaanakari तिरोधानकरी– Causer of disappearance. Tirodhaana तिरोधान means complete destruction, i.e., the absorption even of the atoms into Prakriti प्रकृती . ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 270
EXTRACT FROM THE BOOK : MOTHER AND MOTHER’S THOUSAND NAMES
AUTHOR : MAI SWARUP MAI MARKAND