जन्ममृत्युजरातप्तजनविश्रांतिदायिनी Bringing peace to men consumed by miseries accompanying birth, death and decrepitude. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 851
852) Sarvo-panishad-udghush-taa सर्वोपनिषदुदघुष्टा – Proclaimed by all Upanishads,i.e.,main scriptural books. The next more common path is the path of knowledge especially the reading of scriptures and writings by great religious authors.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 852
Upanishads means , ” sitting near “. It shows a secret process or gives understanding that helps bringing the self NEAR to God, who is opposed to duality, destroying ignorance and whatever arises out of ignorance.
853) Shaantyatitakalaatmikaa शान्त्यतीतकलात्मिका – Mother is the giver of the art of of attaining peacefulness and going , beyond it, into the ecstatic bliss. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र ,नाम क्रमांक 853
854) Gambhiraa गंभीरा – Fathomless Ocean in which devotees are prepared to drown themselves and enjoy swimming ecstasy.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 854
She is the great lake of universe, which is purified or polluted by every good or bad action, thought or desire (vide serial 390) . The whole humanity in this universe resides in, and takes, the water of this Lake. You are spoiling the great Lake by every bad thought or action or desire and it is the same dirty water that you have to live in and take in.
Gambhiraa is the large tank (Mahahrada) which means the lake in shape of the supreme Divine Mother. Anusandhaana or Meditation means the feeling of being merged in that tank and Anubhava or experience is the happy condition after bath purification. It is the clear manifestation of the Self in its full understanding with references to the Universe and Mother.
855) Gaganaantasthaa गगनांतस्था -Residing beyond ether. Supreme ether, either that of the universe or that in the heart.ललित ासहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 855
856) Garvitaa गर्विता- Proud. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 856
She often sports with Her devotees assuming pride and says”How can you dare even approach me or think of me ? Who and what am I ? Who and what art Thou ? ” and as soon as the devotee begins to weep, out of repentance for having forgotten the earth sky gulf, Mai wonderfully reverses the whole game.
The writer had this experience on several occasions.
One evening he was (mentally) thrashed by Mother, as if in these words ” you brazen faced insolent fellow! What is your worth? Where am I and where are you? You hypocrite! Which day have I told you, you are my son? That way, by one’s own declaring , every one would like to usurp the son-ship of a supreme Queen,” etc.
I can’t describe the pains . I was hesitating and almost quite unnerved.”Am I wrong? Am I a usurper? Am I creating a hell for myself after I die? Have I sinned against religion to expound the theory of Mother and Son?” Shall I be punished for making Mother so very cheap?” I passed extremely excruciating painful hours. I thought, I might stop the Mother moment. Let every thing go on in the grandmother’s old way of mass religion through fear, and mass religiosity of enjoyment, and viciousness under the mask of religion, superstition, ignorance and so on. ” Let Mother be again Power. Let the world pray to Her terror.” I decided to correct my blunder(?).
I was disturbed by a knock. It was about 9 p.m. Some one whom I did not know came to invite me to Satyanaaraayan worship सत्यनारायण पूजापाठ. I was not yet out of my painfully meditative mood. I followed like a moving machine to the place.
There were over hundred men and more women at the place. The Satyanaaraayan सत्यनारायण पूजापाठ was in the honour of married pair and the husband, a young boy of twenty, was told something about me by someone. He had sent for me and the pair came to me to prostate for blessings . I knew nothing when they came near me; I was surprised. I was startled and got up when I saw they were coming to bow down to me, as if I were a saffron robed Swamiji or Maharaj.
In the meanwhile, there was a great shouting in the female wing ” Do not you see Ambaa Baai Mother?” Is he not Ambaa Baai?“
And most hurriedly all ladies one after another, came over and prostrated. I got startled. ” The electric quickness, just as when a water tap begins to flow ( to flow for a few minutes only, after a whole day’s stop), was almost frightening. I did not know, where to run away. It was a very awkward position. The men group was getting annoyed and furious. Said they,” Who is this devilish man? ans how foolish are our sisters, wives and daughters? why do they prostrate? Whom do they prostrate?Why do they not even look at us, their male relatives, to ask permission or assent?
They only hear ‘ Ambaa Baai, Ambaa Baai, Universal Mother, “. In about ten minutes , baskets of garlands were sent for and purchased. In a silver tray six milkful tumblers came in, I took a sip. the rest was distributed.
The funny part was that the men group rebelliously refused” None sense !! who is this fellow!!” My only word within my own heart were “Mischievous Mother, Mischievous play”. I understood Mother, She had teased me, annoyed me , made me weep, roll on the ground and go unconscious. She however was in the end , merciful enough to assure me “. Whatever She might say, She had considered me as hers. Let me not worry about being accepted either as Her son or Her slave”. She expressed Her love through so many souls of Her sex.
A dream in the vary night till further convinced me. In the dream Mother was playing with me. She was playing Her dice deceitfully. She was quarreling with me, though She was in the wrong. I was running after Her, almost to insult Her. She would come as near as surely to be caught, and would yet evade me and run away.”
Mother sometimes takes pleasure in such plays. To enjoy the pleasure of seeing the devotee (firstly) and Herself (finally) being humiliated. She assumes pride. This pride by itself, being only assumed, gives Her pleasure, and on the act of allowing Herself to be humiliated by one whom She loves, and who has no other power except that derived from being the object of Her own Grace and Love, gives Her still greater pleasure. Play and play, and all play in he lime-light of indescribable and immeasurable Love.
There are traditions of boy-devotees, with whom, Lord Shri Krishna had played cheatingly, and finally heightened their glory,by establishing their superiority to all other ordinary devotees.
Mother creates and scatters abroad Her play-toys here and there, in all parts of the universe , as samples, from which wise and loving-hearted souls may get the prompting to intensely love their God.They are of Her own making.
She has as it were, supreme egoism concerning the mastery of the Universe in matter of its creation, protection and destruction.
The name under description appears really to mean pride. It is, however not the usual pride but one that has in it, the elements of love and humility a bit of show of indifference and unkindness just, for sportivity with Her devotees. It is a name, really of virtue, but made to appear as vice, to increase devotees’ love to Her.
857) Gaanalolupaa गानलोलुपा – Delighting in songs. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 857
858)Kalpanaa-rahitaa कल्पनारहिता- Everything about Her is beyond all possible imagination. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 858
859) Kaashthaa काष्ठा – The goal of all souls and the universe. The destination or final condition which all souls strive to reach and which the universe is made to go to.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 859
860) Akaantaa अकांता -Beyond the conception of the wife of Shiva. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 860
Next is a higher conception where the combined form of Shiva-Shakti शिवशक्ती is worshipped as one form and as Shakti शक्ती , i.e., in this conception Shiva disappears, or if at all peeps, it is only as Her worshipper or narrator of Scriptures relating to Her.
She is अकान्ता Akaantaa which means that She is not the wife of anyone.Here She is Mother and not Father’s wife.This conception very closely approaches Maai’s माई conception. The subtle difference is that She is Mother here but as Power and not as Love which is the main conception about Maai माई.
861) Kaantaardha-vigrahaa कांतार्धविग्रहा – Having the half body of Her beloved Shiva. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 861
862) Kaarya-kaarana-nirmuktaa कार्यकारणनिर्मुक्ता –She that makes Her devotees relieved from the vicious circle of causes and effects.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 862
This idea is above expressed.Not only should there be the conviction but a practice to eliminate all Kaarans (causes). If you have to suffer, consume the suffering without any resistance, i.e., without sowing another seed to brings own misery. This is the hidden meaning of Christ’s teaching “Resist not evil”. Renounce your claim even to the fruits of good actions , lest while being placed in the position of the enjoyment of meritorious fruits , you invite other unpleasant fruits.
The second lofty thought is that, that true love is false which clings to love for selfish sweets of love. This idea has been admirably borne out by Lord Shiva, who is the ideal of renunciation, who resides in burning grounds and whose wealth is ashes.
863) Kaama-keli-taran-gitaa कामकेलितरंगिता -Outflowing with the desire of whimsical sportivity which knows no limits or consideration. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 863
864)Kanatkanka-taatankaa कनत्कनकताटंका – Wearing shining gold ear-rings.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 864
865) Lilaa-vjgraha-dhaarini लीलाविग्रहधारिणी – Wearer of forms for sportivity. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 865
Then the devotee is at rest and is the spectator and enjoyer. The whole universe, every emotion, every desire, every thought, every power, every thing that bears a name and every thing that suggests itself as having existence, every thing that is knowable, visible or experience-able is a form of Mother.
The Jeeva has become Shiva. The bound soul has become the liberated soul. For him nothing exists, not even he himself, except Mother. All is Mother, Mother is all.
866) Ajaa अजा – Unborn.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र,नाम क्रमांक 866
Certain is the death of the born. As mother is both beyond birth and death, She is unborn.
867) Kshaya-vinnirmuktaa क्षयविनिर्मुक्ता – Free from decay. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 867
” It also means ‘exempted from having to leave household for working out salvation “, Taking Kshaya to mean “house” and “Vinirmuktaa” to mean “freed”. Those who obtain Mother’s Grace can attain salvation, even while living as householders, Houses are often abandoned for the fear of worldly objects by those who desire salvation but salvation is more easily obtain by the devotees of Mother, even while they are in their houses.Mother’s Ideal says, “If you desire the supreme abode, do not abandon your own abode.” “Remember in your heart the name of Mother, and you are on the way to supreme abode.”
One of the most common question is “Whether it is necessary to leave one’s family, home , wife and children etc., to attain salvation. The answer is here given. Her devotees are freed from the requirement, It is surely necessary for them which prescribe the four Ashrams but it is not so for Maiism. Maiism views the question universally. If renouncing the world were indispensable some would never get salvation, for with them there is no such institute as of Sanyaasis. The idea which Maiism holds on the subject is that your salvation depends on what you are, and not where you are, in a house or in a forest, or in your own house or another’s house.
What is best, is to alternately resort to being within and without the world. Being within, one knows where he is on the spiritual ladder, he is put to test, he gets experience and schooling. Being without, he evolves and awakens his latent powers to meet the temptations and tests while within. It is just like the mungoose-serpent fight. Mungoose is aspiring soul and serpent is worldliness. The serpent and mungoose fights hard within and with the world or serpent. When he gets poisoned by contact, he runs away to his hole where there is some wonderful Herbage (Mother), the smell of which acts as an antidote to all poison. By most perseverant alternate resorting to, within and without, finally he overcomes the worldliness, killing the serpent.
868) Mugdhaa मुग्धा- Appearing and acting, as if She were, an innocent attractive love stricken silent damsel. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 868
869)Kshipra-prasaadini क्षिप्रप्रसादिनी -Easily pleased. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र , नाम क्रमांक 869
Says the Suara Puraan ” Oh Dvijas, by worshipping other deities, salvation is gradually obtained, but by worshipping Umaa (Mother) one is freed in the same incarnation.”
And because this evolution is to be brought about in one life as against so many otherwise, as Hindus believe, one who has been finally accepted by Mother, which is simultaneously with one’s self-enrolment, is being tossed, tyrannized, purged, pushed and pulled to complete all necessary experiences in the very short span of one life.
The Shiva Puraan states : ” Though has only a little faith, that mortal will not surely undergo the pain of the womb in the next birth.”
870) Aantarmukaha-samaaraadhyaa अन्तर्मुखसमाराध्या – She is to be worshipped internally letting not one hand know what the other does.Just note the instance of external and internal forms of repetition. Externally you can go on repeating some name mechanically, where as your mind can be thinking something else, but in the case of internal repetition you must either stop thinking other thoughts or stop repetition. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 870
In the case of the internal form of worship, there is no self-deception and no world-deception and therefore it has the highest efficacy.You can not be blind what you are worshipping internally, you are alive to your responsibility, your conviction is there and you are prepared for what you do or do not do.
871) Bahirmukha-sudurlabhaa बहिर्मुखसुदुर्लभा – Very difficult to be attend for persons with vision directed outside and without.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 871
If you wish your path of salvation be made so simple as the Mother’s path is. Mother as Mother can not be attained by routine external showy actions and with your mind running to the objects of their satisfaction.
All external things are simply supplementary to the Internal Love and Devotion with Self-surrender. If there is no Love or Devotion, routine does not help you in anyway except in the most elementary manner of sometimes making you think such a tiresome routine is for. A good thing is ever good. Routine is better than nothing, but routine is often dethroned Real and tat is what is responsible for degeneration. When the wife enslaves the husband, the servant threatens the master, individualism reduces universalism then degeneration sets in and vicious circle starts.
872) Trayi त्रयी- Triply Reveled. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 872
Revealed in three powers of desire, knowledge and action, in the three functions of creation, nourishment and destruction. Revealed in A, I and M representing Brahmaaब्रह्मा, Vishnu विष्णु and Mahesh महेश respectively.
Revealed as MAAI, by a slight monotony-breaking permutation ( on 2-9- 1932 ).
873)Trivarga-nilayaa त्रिवर्गनिलया – Abode of all the trinities, of deities, times, conditions, purusharthas, viz., Dharma, Artha and Kama, of three (Bhuvans) regions, etc.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 873
874) Tristhaa त्रिस्था – Residing in different trinities. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 874
There are so many trinities and She is the Master of all of them, the three worlds, three lights, Sun, Moon and Fire, three times, three states of consciousness, three bodies etc.
Now we are, after different forms, coming up nearer the Mother by this Word.
875)Tripuramaalini त्रिपुरमालिनी – ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 875
One of the nine forms of Mother, conceived as presiding over the inner smaller square, previously stated in this group.
876) Niraamayaa निरामया – Without disease or fatigue or ill-health.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 876
877) Niraalambaa निरालम्बा – With none whose support She needs.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 877
878) Svaatmaaraamaa स्वात्मारामा – Rejoicing in Herself.
She is independent and needs nothing external for rejoicing. In ordinary life, souls of the inferior plane stand in need of external things, mostly say material things and pleasures, or at least the company of the mental-pleasure- giving-men, ideals, goals, readings, seeings, hearings or thinkings. Mother however require none and nothing. She Herself as it were, divides Herself into several parts and one part plays with another and She plays and sports as player or observer with any one, some or all parts.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 878
879) Sudhaa-srutih सुधासृतिः – Stream of nectar. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 879
The nectar which is in the moon in the pericarp of the Sahasraara lotus in the head and which flows through the Kundalini and creates ecstasy
when a devotee meditates on Mother, through the different Lotuses. It is this nectar which flows from Moon in Sahasraara which is Mother’s form, which imparts energy to the Sun and Fire and the drinking of which enables deities to get energized to discharge their allotted duties.
Sudhaasruti means flow of nectar proceeding from Mother’s Lotus Feet which removes the sinfulness, when one is prostrating with full devotion and faith to Mother.
880) Samsaara-panka-nirmagna-samuddharana-panditaa संसारपंकनिर्मग्नसमुध्दरणपण्डिता –Expert in the art of raising (those) sunk in the abyss of the transmigatory life. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 880
The Kurma Puraan says “Those who once remember Mother, invoking Her protection do not fall in to the endless ocean of Samsaara which is difficult to be crossed.”
881)Yajnapriyaa यज्ञप्रिया – ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 881
882) Yajnakarti यज्ञकर्त्री – ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 882
883)Yajamaana-svarupini यजमानस्वरूपिणी – ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 883
She is fond of sacrifices. It is She that sees the sacrifice successfully conducted and completed and it is She that is the sacrifcer or the person who undertakes himself the expense, work, worry, responsibility, etc.
884)Dharmaadhaaraa धर्माधारा – Supporter of the devotee’s religious progress.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 884
885) Dhanaadhyakshaa धनाध्यक्षा – Ruler of wealth.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 885
886) Dhana-dhaanya-vivardhini धनधान्यविवर्धिनी – Increasing money and grain. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 886
887) Vipra-priyaa विप्रप्रिया – Vipra is one who has the ancestral heritage of religious instruction and conduct who has purified himself and who has scriptural knowledge ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 887
Such a one is very dear to Mother.
888) Vipra-roopaa विप्ररूपा – Such a Vipra should be revered, protected, helped and maintained by worldly householders , with the understanding, that all sacrifices done for him are as it were for Mother Herself, i.e., as if Mother is being helped through the vipra.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 888
889)Vishva-bhramana-kaarini विश्वभ्रमणकारिणी -Causing the revolution of the Universe. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र,नाम क्रमांक889
Some wise call it nature, some confused call it time; that by which the wheel of the universe is revolved, is the glory of the Mother.All beings are tied down to the wheel of universe which the Maayaa, the power that causes confusion, misunderstanding, perversion,etc. keeps on revolving.
890) Vishvagraasaa विश्वग्रासा- ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 890
She to whom the whole universe is just nothing more than a morsel. She is the consumer of the universe. The sinful and the sinless, the Brahmins and the Harijans, the Hindus and Non-Hindus, in spite of all their tall-talked differences are not different to Her. All are them are merely the smallest grains of Her morsel and that is apparent. Neither the sinless, nor the Hindu nor the Brahmin nor the bath and kitchen religion observers, have been able to show any greater superiority to others, in matter of avoiding and postponing or prolonging death. The difference is there but it should not be so magnified, as will throw you in forgetfulness of many times much higher truths.
891) Vidrumaabhaa विद्रुमाभा -Of the coral colour. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 891
Vidruma विद्रुम also means tree of knowledge. VI वि means knowledge and DRUMA द्रुम means tree.Also VI वि means great and VIDRUMA विद्रुम means the most fruit giving tree and Mother is such.
Regarding benevolence and living the life of sacrifice for others the following are generally quoted
Trees, rains, saints and rivers are benefactory. Trees suffer under the Sun, rain, atmosphere tempests, solitude, no sitting posture etc. and give other their sweetest fruits to all with same cheerfulness and blessings, whether one prays for the fruits under its shades or hit the tree with stones.
892)Vaishnavi वैष्णवी – Mother of protection. Mother of Vishnu. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 892
She is sung as Vaishnavi, (1) because She bears conch, disc and club wich are born by Vishnu as well; (2)because She is the Mother of Vishnu.
893) Vishnurupini विष्णुरूपिणी -Mother in the form of Vishnu. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 893
Mother’s male form was that of Lord Shri krishna, who bewildered milk-maids, (Gopees).
The Ancient Shakti becomes Bhavaani, in its ordinary form. In battle She takes the form of Durgaa; in anger that of Kaali or Chandi; and She also takes Vishnu’s male form. The one and the same Mother has been worshiped in so many forms, including male form as well.
894) Ayoni अयोनिः- Without origin or cause or abode or limbs.” A” means Vishnu and Ayonih also means Mother of Vishnu.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 894
895) Yoni-nilayaa योनिनिलया -The place of origin. Yoni also means Maayaa. She in whom Maayaa dwells and finally takes rest.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 895
896)Kutasthaa कूटस्था – ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र ,नाम क्रमांक 896
Residing in the groups of the mountain. Kuta also means deception, ignorance, iron, anvil and multitude of universes. She veils Her own nature, none knows Her and therefor people are after other deities. She is firm as mountain, in the matter of achieving the welfare of Her devotees. Her miraculous power is to be seen, in that She stands like a mountain, behind the shadow of a straw, and yet none is able to see the mountain. She makes Her devotees able to bear the miseries and tyranny of the world, as on an iron anvil. She is the one unchangeable and the same, permeating and present during all the multitudes of universes. She resides even in the midst of deception and ignorance. This means, that She liberates even those who are always full of tricks and deceptions and ignorance,if they resort to Mother. If there surrender is sincere, She brings them back to the right path by the miraculous change of the outlook, angle of vision, and mentality.
She makes them pass through wonderful experiences and reclaims them as Her children, though wayward to start with.
897) Kularupini कुलरूपिणी – The backbone of the religious householder’s life. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 897
898) Vira-goshti-priyaa वीरगोष्ठीप्रिया – Fond of scriptural talks , disputes, discussions by learned Pandits and Mahaatmaas and Shaastris and their assemblies, provided they are Veeras which means warriors i.e., men of action and heroism of making necessary sacrifices for the sake of their principles and determination to walk in the path of righteousness.
India abounds in scriptural talks in every street and every house, but that talk is not by Veeras. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 898
899)Veeraa वीरा – Valorous. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 899
900) Naishkarmyaa नैष्कर्म्या – Affected by no actions. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 900
Mother is neither sinful nor righteous. She is free from the taint of action. Mother is untainted by pain, action and the result of action and mental impression.
Mother is given this name , which literally means actionless for several reasons.(1) She so tactfully manages every smallest detail of the working of the Universe in the sets of ostensible causes and effects, that most of the average men remain in delusion, regarding Her real Finalmost Power behind such ostensible reasons. (2) Mother is actionless for them that consider the supreme working power to be the Law of Action and Reaction and do not believe in any intersession or reserve powers to make exceptions. (3) She is called actionless to evade any imputation regarding the evil and misery, injustice and inequality, partiality and mercilessness. (4) Finally , She is called Actionless because whatever Grace She showers , She sportively and lovingly attributes to anyone of Her most believed devotees and prompts the society and humanity to believe so, although the devotees are Nimittas (for name’s sake only).
True devotees called themselves to be “measure”. The donor and the Grace -Showerer is Mother, the recepients are blessed children of Mother, and the measure, the vessel, the temporary container of the Grace, which Mother handles to pass Her Grace are Her self-surrendered devotees.
A devotee king on Mother’s day (Friday) giving alms worth thousands, to the learned , poor, destitute and needy. For the whole period that he was distributing alms, he kept his head hanging low towards the ground, with tears trickling at intervals. Someone asked “why”. The devotee said”Whatever is given is Hers. Whomever it is given are Hers. Why has Mother ordained such a hard ordeal for me to test, if I get deluded and succumb with the idea of being the giver? Is it not enough for Her to know, that I am not worthy enough for the dust of Her devotees’ Lotus Feet on my head.?”
Extract from the book : Mother and Mother’s Thousand Names
Author – Mai Swarup Mai Markand
MAI NIWAS, SARASWATI ROAD END, SANTA CRUZ WEST, MUMBAI 400054 INDIA
You must be logged in to post a comment.