LALITHA SAHASRANAMA ललिता सहस्रनाम MAI SAHASRANAMA माई सहस्रनाम
591) Shirasthaa शिरस्थिता – She, whose Lotus Feet are put by all deities and devotees on their heads. The name in the original is Shirasthitaa शिरस्था but it has been altered to rhyme with the next name.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 591
Further She is Shirasthaa whenever they think of Her in their brains as the highest destroyer of difficulties as Power.The fortunate first know about Her and thoughts about Her first begin to fill their brain.
592) Chandranibhaa चन्द्रनिभा – Tranquilizer as moon. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 592
593) Bhaalasthaa भालस्था –Residing in the forehead.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 593
Mother gives such a luster to the devotees that there is a luster on their very foreheads as if She were residing there.
594) Indra-dhanush-prabhaa इन्द्रधनुषप्रभा – Rain-bow hued.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 594
She is so very beautiful. She has all the colours. Her devotees are also given experiences of varieties of colours often charming but sometimes unpleasant too.She also give different coloring’s to the devotees as seen and judged by the world and worldliness.
595) Hridayasthaa ह्रदयस्था – She, that is installed in their own hearts by deities and devotees as the highest giver of Love, joy and happiness, i.e., as Love. After knowledge about Her is mature, there is an offshoot of a desire to have relation with Her and Hers, i.e., She than occupies the heart. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 595
596) Ravi-prakhyaa रविप्रख्या – Resembling the Sun and renowned for having been worshiped through the Sun externally and by meditating on the solar disc in the heart. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र , नाम क्रमांक 596
597) Trikonaantara-dipikaa त्रिकोणान्तरदीपिका – The light within the triangle in the pericarp of Mulaadhaara-Chakra.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 597
598) Daakshaayani दाक्षायणी – Daughter of Daksha .We take it, also, to mean extremely clever in saving her devotees. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 598
599) Daityahantri दैत्यहन्त्री – Killer of Demons.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र ,नाम क्रमांक 599
600) Dakshayajnavinaashinsi दक्षयज्ञविनाशिनी – ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 600 The breaker of the sacrifice of Her own father, Daksha. Daksha दक्ष means clever and may also be taken to mean, proud of one’s capacity position and powers. If you have every good achievement but pride has not left you, all your best work of sacrifice gets over-toppled. Mythologically Daksha insulted his daughter Sati सती, by not inviting her husband Shiva. She threw Herself in the sacrifice-altar and Shiva on hearing this,broke the sacrifice and the universe trembled, thinking of its fate, as a result of the wrathfulness of Shiva.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 600
EXTRACT FROM THE BOOK : MOTHER & MOTHER’S THOUSAND NAMES
AUTHOR : MAI SWARUP MAI MARKAND