Some of the conceptions about Mother which are also infinite are as under:
- Mother that resides in every living being and manifests in cases of pure and saintly souls as Inner Voice, or is known in common parlance as, Consciousness, instinct, Conscience, or inspiration.
- Mother that is the Creator, Nourisher and Destroyer of universes.In addition to these three well-known functions of creation, nourishment and destruction, Mother has two more functions as the ordainer of evolution and involution or of differentiation and dissolution. It is this aspect of Mother which maintains Equilibrium of the Universes, with wonderful adjustments.
- Mother that is the Power which holds universes and individuals in Her Grasp, acting mainly through three aspects of Desire, Knowledge and Action. Individuals and universes are handled as mere playthings by Mother, mainly by these three powers, as also by Satwa, Rajas and Tamas (equilibrium, action and inertia.)
- Mother that has the visible forms of Fire, Sun, Moon, or Dawn, with their respective physical, moral, mental, emotional and spiritual influences.
The Dawn, the Mother of the physical Sun that nourishes the world, from whose womb, the Sun the Greatest Illuminator, takes His birth from day to day, and the Full Moon, the Greatest Joy Creator, are three most important forms for Mother worship. The first and second in daily worship are mainly for celebate boys and girls and the third in monthly worship is mainly for unmarried and married pairs. The fourth the Sacrificial Fire, the all-sins-consumer and all impurities incinerator is for invoking Mai’s Special Grace.
- Mother that is the Soul and unmanifested Cause of whatever enraptures us, through the outer garb of Sublimity, Beauty, Mercy and Compassion, and the Progenitor of well-doing, well-wishing, and love in general.
- Mother that is approachable and contemplatable through the Idol, Image or Picture that has been sanctified and consecrated through Installation, Mantra repetition, Worship, Meditation Concentration and Communion by the devotees of the Mother Māi.
- Mother that assumes Her Subtle Body on concentrated appeal through the Sacred Word formula (Mantra) that on sufficient repetition carries with it, the materialising, spiritualising and transmuting powers.
- Mother that is identified with the Temple and the Church, the Scripture, or Sacrificial etc., apparently inanimate but fully animating Entities.
- Mother in the temporary form which takes to appease Her devotees, or in the form in wh She manifests Herself from the Sacrificial Fire to grant boons.
- Mother that works through the Guru or the spiritual Guide and Master, for the Lotus Feet Refuge seekers, as also through an assemblage of such Gurus.
- Mother that is formless and beyond where our highest intellect, imagination, reasoning and knowledge fails to go any further.
- Mother that is known in the common parlance as Nature, Divine Law or Providence. Fate, Time, Primal Desire, Force, Evolution or Chance.
- Mother that so arranges matters as suits Her Desire and Determination to carry every soul through experience, initiation, meditation, self-forgetfulness, identification and realisation with a view to pull every soul to Herself, i.e., towards the Salvation.
- Mother that resides in individual bodies as the Serpentine Power Kundalini, Mother that is realised on absorption and Mother that is experienced as one and one alone, or as one and all, by the soul in its free-est state, when detached from everything except itself.
- Mother that is conceived as the one universal consciousness, soul or cosmos, like the continuous string passing through all the Rosary-beads and subjecting everyone to the slightest influence any where in the whole.
- Mother that is experienced or known by existence or non-existence, joyfulness or joylessness, Omniscience or Nescience, and Mother that is the soul of all sportivity, bliss and beneficence. Mother that is incomprehensible and cannot be seen Of shown to be either existent or non-existent.
- Mother that is any this and yet not any- this. Mother that is one, few, many, and all, as She desires to be known to or seen by a particular soul, being beyond all description and comprehension.
- Mother that is powerful to do, undo, and undo or do any thing in the most wonderfully never-imagined manner.
- Mother that is beyond the conditioned state of being She, He or It.
- Mother that is all and not All.
- Mother that is beyond the restriction of being Personal or Impersonal and beyond the limitation of being with or without forms or qualities ~ Extract from the book ~ Mother and Mother’s Thousand Names / Author : Mai Swarup Mai Markand
You must be logged in to post a comment.