LALITHA SAHASRANAMAM MAI SAHASRANAMAM
461) Subhruh सुभ्रुः –Beautiful eye-browed.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 461
462) Shobhanaa शोभना – Beautiful.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 462
463) Sura-naayikaa सुरनायिका – Leader of the deities.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 463
After the said purity alone , lies the appropriate position for the concretised Ideal of Mother.Of course this truth does not conflict with the preliminary concretisation of Mother’s Ideal with a view to secure Her preliminary Grace to get Her to place one in the right path and in the way of a guru and to be helped in strenuous exertions to attain the said purity. The strictly legitimate place for devotion and true sincere worship as per Mother’s Ideal is here alone, i.e., after Chittashuddhi चित्तशुध्दी . After Chitta Shuddhi चित्तशुध्दी alone Mother leads. Till then She simply directs or answers.
As the preliminary conception She is the Leader of deities as evinced by the fact that She so often saved the deities from tyranny of demons. As their Leader She is naturally the bestower of heaven.
464) Kaala-kanthi कालकण्ठी – Kalaakantha कालकण्ठ is the name of Shiva शिव conveying the fact that Shiva has swallowed up poison and keep it in His throat (kantha कण्ठ ), and had so doing saved the universe from Kaalaकाल . (The Destroyer).ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 464
Kaalakanthi कालकण्ठी is usually taken to mean wife of Shiva शिव but Mother’s Lodge members as so often stated should take the meaning to be She by whose Grace Shiva शिव was enabled to swallow up the poison and save the universe.
465) Kaantimati कांतिमती – Full of radiance ( charging and twinkling like fire and stars).ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 465
466) Kshobhini क्षोभिणी – Causing emotion. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 466
She excites the triple energies to do their work.
She excites Her devotees to stir up the world, to practise devotion and to create devotees and followers in hundreds .
As Kshobhini, by the agitation of heart and mind She creates multi-millions of desires, emotions, imaginations in all the souls of the universe.
She sometimes excites the devotees to the passion, as well, mostly to teach them humility, especially they have pride of being passionless. Sometimes for squeezing out the last drop of passion in them and some times to restore the balance by way of reaction natural to repression, penance , painfulness, mortification, etc.
467) Sukshma-roopini सूक्ष्मरूपिणी – Of the subtlest form, difficult to perceive. Subtler than the subtle.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 467
468) Vajreshvari वज्रेश्वरी -Giver of Vajra thunderbolt to Indra. This is thew sixth Nityaa. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 468
469) Vaamadevi वामदेवी – ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 469
470) Vayovasthaa-vivarjitaa वयोवस्थाविवर्जिता – Exempt from the different states of life as childhood, youth, oldness etc.The name should be taken to convey that She appears in any form before Her devotees and that She raises Her devotees above the influence of the different stages of life.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 470
EXTRACT FROM THE BOOK : MOTHER AND MOTHER’S THOUSAND NAMES
AUTHOR : MAI SWARUP MAI MARKAND